Thursday, September 8, 2011

Taking the Plunge!

So, I'm going to open a shop in Kalona, IA. I have been struggling with this, I mean, juggling this idea for years, but just haven't had the gumption to do it. Until, I got married, moved to a lonely town and was bored out of my mind. And here was a space for lease in a little Amish village and it was just the right price and just the right distance away from the city, so I thought I'd take the plunge. Opening in just a few short weeks, I'm getting ready for the revealing of "Simply Rooted: Country Chic Boutique". That is where I will display my creations to the world... or at least eastern Iowa.

Come and visit during the Kalona Fall Festival on Sept. 23rd - 24th.
P.S. Kalona ia 15 Miles Southwest of Iowa City.

Stay tuned for many photos. Everything from painting the shop to laying out inventory. There is so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment