Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hitting the Road

Simply Rooted is mixing it up and hitting the road... for good... which means we are sorry to announce that we are closing the storefront in Kalona. Gasp! I know, I know... I loved my little shop, and loved the people I met and I will miss the sweet town, but my gypsy soul was getting restless...and packing a truck and trailer and riding the pavement eases my heart... but, to keep from being too emotional about the whole bit, I'll keep it business... here's the details:

Find us at:
             Urban Finds : Des Moines  Sept 14 and 15
             Washington Craft Show: Sept 15
              Junk Jubilee : Des Moines  Nov 16-17

But for now:
Come to my shop during August for clearance pricing.
Thurs - Sat 12 - 4
Final Closing Aug 25

No comments:

Post a Comment