Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Brass Armadillo

We're excited to announce our new booth space!
We're at the Brass Armadillo, in Des Moines. It is off I80, you can see it from the interstate. Or plug it into your garmin: 701 Northeast 50th St
Once you're inside, our booth is on the back wall (they call that Des Moines St), and we're a little to the right (where Washington St intersects with Des Moines St).
It's open daily from 9am to 9pm. Come check out some of our finds!

p.s. I am so peeved. Because my computer won't recognize pictures anymore. DERRRR.
Ok, making that noise helped with my anger a little. I will try to fix the problem soon, though I have absolutely no intelligence concerning technology. So, until my husband can fix this, imagine a picture above of a darling 6 x 8 foot booth with a burlap background, and trimmings of vintage Christmas goodies. Whatever.

Brass Armadillo, Des Moines
 701 Northeast 50th Avenue  Des Moines, IA 50313
(515) 282-0082
Open Daily, 9 am to 9 pm
We're on the back wall a couple booths to the right.
It says "Simply Rooted" on a burgundy pendant banner.

*Facebook recognizes my picture, so go there to check out pics of Junk Jubilee and our Brass Armadillo Booth! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simply-Rooted-Country-Chic-Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment